Ruby/Rails outreach?

From: Blibbet <blibbet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ruby/Rails outreach?
Date: 2013-03-06 20:48:33
Lists: seapug

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [seattle-rails] Want to be a Rails Meetup sponsor or speaker?
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:55:59 -0500
From: erfon <me(at)erfon(dot)com>
To: seattle-rails-list(at)meetup(dot)com

Thanks to everyone who made it out to our Educational/Networking event
last week. It was a ton of fun and I'm getting a lot of great feedback.

And thanks to Getty Images and Linea for sponsoring the event! They're
both looking folks to join their teams. Get in touch with them in you'd
like more information.

Email Linea

Email Getty

We're planning our next event now, and are looking for speakers
(5-minute quick talks) and sponsors for the event. Please reach out if
you're interested in either.

Thanks

Erfon