Schema obfuscator for performance question

From: Joseph Pravato <joseph(dot)pravato(at)nomagic(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Schema obfuscator for performance question
Date: 2013-03-04 21:31:42
Lists: pgsql-performance

Good Afternoon,

We are having a performance issue with our views in PostgreSQL and based
on the requirements for assistance you recommend providing the full
table and index schema besides additional information from this site.
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Query_Questions

We have been unsuccessful in finding a tool to obfuscate the schema
before providing it for review, is there an open source tool you
recommend to use?

Thanks!