[Pljava-dev] Source code move to Git

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Source code move to Git
Date: 2013-01-14 10:04:33
Lists: pljava-dev

Has any of you looked at the maven-nar-plugin? Seems it might be capable
to even out some of the quirks when building on different platforms.
http://duns.github.com/maven-nar-plugin/. My idea was to somehow use it
in conjunction with PGXS.

A functional Windows build is a must of course but I'd be totally fine
if MinGW was stripped out of the equation in favor of more "proper" ways
of doing it.

The support for GCJ can be dropped as far as I'm concerned. I think that
project stalled some three-four years ago.

- thomas