Re: Crash on selecting schema with domain

From: Evan Martin <postgresql(at)realityexists(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Crash on selecting schema with domain
Date: 2012-11-28 01:23:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Thanks, Akshay, confirmed that this is fixed.

I'm also getting an assertion failure after creating a schema. Text:
http://pastebin.com/ifNhBEJq This occurs after clicking OK in the New
Schema dialog and comes up multiple times (seems to be once for every
existing schema + 1). This is not new, it happened before the fix as
well, I just forgot to mention it.