Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys

From: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL JDBC <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, Peter Cooner <petriborg(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys
Date: 2012-11-08 01:04:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I can try as indicated to rebuild the jar so that Peter could have an output
of the exact value that is throwing the error when it occurs. To limit output
I would then recommend a case that would throw the error soon with as little
data processing as possible. Let me know if this maybe something I could do
to help.

danap.