Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?
Date: 2012-08-12 07:48:41
Lists: pgsql-www

It is possible to have public redmine projects that aren't like that,
although... I think you have to have a second instance. That is how we do it
at CMD, we have a public, which is open to all and then a private for
clients but they are separate instances.

> Right. We don't support that on our running instance. And it's not
> something likely to happen.

Perhaps an advocacy.postgresql.org that is a public redmine? Or...
http://www.postgresql.org/advocacy that is proxied to a public redmind
(so we don't proliferate new urls)?

jD