[pgAdmin 4 - Bug #5963] SQL formatter interferes with multi-character operators

From: Frank Limpert <frank_limpert(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin 4 - Bug #5963] SQL formatter interferes with multi-character operators
Date: 2021-02-22 20:27:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Developers,

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/5963

I created this bug report in redmine some months ago. Shortly after
that, someone assigned it to me. After all this time, I've got the
feeling, that someone is waiting for me to advance that topic somehow.
Unfortunately, I can't add something to solve this bug. I can't even
assign it to someone else.

Please help resolving that annoying bug.

Happy computing...
Frank