Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.

From: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.
Date: 2012-06-12 19:26:30
Lists: pgsql-general

On 06/12/12 12:22 PM, leaf_yxj wrote:
> 1) What's the info in .dll/.so ?

thats the binary code compiled and linked from C, windows calls this
DLL (Dynamic Link Library), while unix usually calls it SO (Shared
Object). Mac OSX has yet another name (dylib or something).

> 2) .sql scrap is the binary installation file?

the .sql is the CREATE FUNCTION statement mostly.

> 3) For the same database, we need update C functions frequently ?

you tell me? how often do your programmers change them?

--
john r pierce N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca mid-left coast