Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.

From: leaf_yxj <leaf_yxj(at)163(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.
Date: 2012-06-12 19:22:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi John,

Thanks for your quick reply. It's really help me a lot.

1) What's the info in .dll/.so ?
2) .sql scrap is the binary installation file?
3) For the same database, we need update C functions frequently ?

Thanks.

Regards.

Grace

At 2012-06-13 03:08:26,"John R Pierce [via PostgreSQL]" <ml-node+s1045698n5712256h78(at)n5(dot)nabble(dot)com> wrote:
On 06/12/12 12:04 PM, leaf_yxj wrote:
> So can I ( the superuser) do it by myself and how can I do it?

the devs would give you the .dll/.so file, and a .sql scrap to do the
install. you'd put the .so/.dll in an appropriate place, and run the
.sql scrap to install it into a given database.

--
john r pierce N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca mid-left coast

NAML