[Pljava-dev] Extension libraries are required to use the PG_MODULE_MAGIC macro

From: eric(dot)kolotyluk at gmail(dot)com (Eric Kolotyluk)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Extension libraries are required to use the PG_MODULE_MAGIC macro
Date: 2011-05-19 05:10:09
Lists: pljava-dev

I never seem to stop having fun with pljava...

I had the 64-bit version of pljava working on Windows 7, but now I'm
trying to install it on a different Windows 7 system and I'm getting the
following error. Does this make sense to anyone?

ERROR: incompatible library "C:/Program Files
(Open)/Kodak/Intersystem/Postgres/lib/pljava.dll": missing magic block
Hint: Extension libraries are required to use the PG_MODULE_MAGIC macro.
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: incompatible
library "C:/Program Files
(Open)/Kodak/Intersystem/Postgres/lib/pljava.dll": missing magic block
Hint: Extension libraries are required to use the PG_MODULE_MAGIC macro.

Also, I'm having a really hard time getting pljava to work on Windows XP
- but that is a story for another day...

Cheers, Eric