[Pljava-dev] Fwd: Re: Calling it a day

From: eric(dot)kolotyluk at gmail(dot)com (Eric Kolotyluk)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Fwd: Re: Calling it a day
Date: 2011-05-04 05:48:27
Lists: pljava-dev

Jose, did you ever get around to checking 32-bit pljava with 32-bit
Postgres and 32-bit Java on 64-bit Windows.

I was finally able to get 64-bit pljava with 64-bit Postgres and 64-bit
Java to work on 64-bit windows with Johann's latest builds.

It makes application deployment a little trickier now, but at least I
have solutions for both 32-bit and 64-bit windows.

Cheers, Eric