[Pljava-dev] Windows 64bit: Call for further testing

From: eric(dot)kolotyluk at gmail(dot)com (Eric Kolotyluk)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Windows 64bit: Call for further testing
Date: 2011-05-04 05:44:12
Lists: pljava-dev

Both build01 and build02 seem to work fine for me :-)

Wha-Hoo!

Awesome, you did it Johann - way to go.

DependencyWalker is still complaining about IEFRAME.DLL, but the
important thing is the pljava.dll seems to be working now.

I still have to do further testing with my actual Java code however, but
it's almost bed time so I will have to work on that tomorrow.

Cheers, Eric