[Pljava-dev] Priorities for pljava binaries

From: pierce at hogranch(dot)com (John R Pierce)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Priorities for pljava binaries
Date: 2011-01-20 18:16:55
Lists: pljava-dev

On 01/20/11 6:23 AM, David Gradwell wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> As a pljava user for the last 3 or 4 years, but with limited skills in
> building software from source, my priorities for pljava binaries would
> be (all for Postgres 9 and Java 1.6) :
>
> a)Windows 7 on 64 bit
>
> b)Ubuntu 10.10 (Linux base)
>
> c)Windows 7 on 32 bit

I've had to build pljava to run on Sun Solaris on Sparc, X86, and IBM
AIX on Power. all these were with Postgres 8.4. Sadly, all this was
done on secure internal systems, and I'm not allowed to share any of the
results. I believe I did post some stuff on this email list about what
it took to get it working on Solaris, with Sun Studio C etc.