[Pljava-dev] uuid datatypes and prepared statements

From: books at ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] uuid datatypes and prepared statements
Date: 2009-06-24 18:44:17
Lists: pljava-dev

It's not clear what's going on here. Your initial claim was that the
native Java type was String rather than UUID, but your second message
states that the native type was UUID.

I don't think it will work for doing things like making getObject() on a
uuid value return a UUID type.

pljava also can't do this for you automatically because UUID is new to
the 1.5 JDK while pljava still supports JDK 1.4. For the regular client
JDBC driver, this functionality is only available in the JDBC4 jar for
this reason.

Kris Jurka