Re: The tragedy of SQL

From: Bret Stern <bret_stern(at)machinemanagement(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The tragedy of SQL
Date: 2021-09-14 16:56:56
Lists: pgsql-general

I didn't start in 1967, but 1984, I'm in agreement with the bad
programmers premise. Since the beginning there have always been

lots of languages. It is my opinion, the more languages and concepts you
know the better your success on the project.

Heck I didn't use triggers till late 90's, funny thing I have a PICK
project right now.. too much fun