[Pljava-dev] problem with date and timezone

From: Eric(dot)Boyer at insa-toulouse(dot)fr (Eric BOYER)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] problem with date and timezone
Date: 2008-11-25 14:23:13
Lists: pljava-dev

my localtime is data but timezone is ascii

footcrix:/home/boyere# file /etc/localtime
/etc/localtime: timezone data
footcrix:/home/boyere# file /etc/timezone
/etc/timezone: ASCII text, with no line terminators

my server is a debian and jvm is 1.4.2

What could be diff?rent on my two servers, because I have twice :
# more /etc/timezone
Europe/Paris

Thanks for your Help

Kris Jurka a ?crit :