[Pljava-dev] Focus of the PL-Java Project

From: books at ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Focus of the PL-Java Project
Date: 2008-04-10 03:49:24
Lists: pljava-dev

Richard Broersma wrote:
> I am curious about vision/goals/roadmap that the project team has for PL-Java.

Our vision is currently pretty limited. The pljava project was really a
one man show of Thomas Hallgren who no longer has the time for it which
left a pretty big void. Recently I've helped out to update it for the
8.3 server release and fix a couple of minor bugs, but at the moment
it's not really going anywhere.

Kris Jurka