[Pljava-dev] Focus of the PL-Java Project

From: richard(dot)broersma at gmail(dot)com (Richard Broersma)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Focus of the PL-Java Project
Date: 2008-04-10 03:08:09
Lists: pljava-dev

I've enjoyed my experience learning how you use PL-Java from the
examples show in my PostgreSQL book.

I am happy to see that it comes "stock" with all of the recent
versions of the windows versions of PostgreSQL. So I expect that a
fair amount of work is being done to keep it update date with modern
release of PostgreSQL.

I am curious about vision/goals/roadmap that the project team has for PL-Java.

Does the Project team have the expectation that PL-Java runtime
environment can be kept up to date with the current versions of Java?

What are the challenges faced by Project Team regarding PL-Java development?
--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.