Re: installation on Mac OS X 10.5.1

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Chuck <chuckr(at)velofish(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: installation on Mac OS X 10.5.1
Date: 2007-12-22 11:03:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Chuck wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What is the best way to install PostgreSQL on Mac OS X 10.5.1?
> Or, perhaps I should ask is there a preferred way to PostgreSQL on Mac
> OS X?

Well I can't say this (or any other) is a 'preferred' way, but you might
want to try the EnterpriseDB Postgres installer if you're will to run
8.3 beta until the full release:

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com/download.do

It works pretty well even if (as the author) I do say so myself :-)

Regards, Dave