Re: Location of PGCon EU

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Petr Jelinek <pjmodos(at)pjmodos(dot)net>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Location of PGCon EU
Date: 2007-11-11 15:15:23
Lists: pgeu-general

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I think there's some confusion with conference vs the european group.
For the *group*, we said we preferred Eurozone. For the conference, we
said, IIRC, that schengen would be nice, but not a requirement.

Before we consider the Ukraine, though, we need to figure out if there
are Visa requirements for a lot of people. That will be a disqualifier,
IMHO.

//Magnu7s