Re: announces and news ...

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
Cc: Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: announces and news ...
Date: 2007-10-31 03:00:34
Lists: pgeu-general

Hans,

> BTW, you might want to remove some PGCluster references from the
> READMEs, etc, before you push 1.0.0 out (like a reference to pgcluster
> website in CyberCluster tarball).

I just sent you a direct e-mail about that. Sorry for taking so long to
get to it.

We didn't want to put a news item on the home page until the links
worked, which they don't yet since the pgfoundry project isn't live.

We'd checked out Cybercluster but weren't at all clear on what the
relationship to pgCluster was, so wanted to clear that up (and have it
in your description) before we approved the project. And then dealing
with it got delayed by an issue with the pgFoundry forums.

Hopefully we can get everything rolling in the next couple days.

--Josh