[Pljava-dev] Release?

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Release?
Date: 2007-10-12 10:57:04
Lists: pljava-dev

Kris Jurka wrote:

> I don't think there are any more development plans, so now sounds like a
> good time to me. I can update the version numbers, but Thomas is the only
> who can upload things to pgfoundry.

Ah, sorry about that Kris. You are hereby added as a Senior Developer on
the PgFoundry PL/Java project.

>> Incidentally, is there any reason the mailing list and CVS repository
>> haven't moved to pgfoundry?
>>

> Setting up a new lists can be done, but moving over subscribers and
> archives is something that gborg/pgfoundry admins would need to do. Same
> thing for CVS, we can import current sources, but to get history we need
> help.

I've had discussions with the people behind GBorg several times about
this. They wanted to move PL/Java and I told them what I'd like to have
moved (CVS and mailinglist, nothing more). But then I guess nobody had
time to actually do it. I'm all for moving it. Ideally, I'd like to move
over to SVN at the same time.

- thomas