seg data type

From: TJ O'Donnell <tjo(at)acm(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL - SQL <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: seg data type
Date: 2007-10-11 04:59:14
Lists: pgsql-sql

I had some questions about the contributed seg data type.
My email to selkovjr(at)mcs(dot)anl(dot)gov, the author,
keeps bouncing. I'm guessing he's not at Argonne anymore.
Is there someone responsible for the seg data type code?
Anyone use it much and care to discuss it with me?

Thanks,
TJ O'Donnell
http://www.gnova.com