Technical Documentation and Community Login

From: Guy Rouillier <guyr-ml1(at)burntmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Technical Documentation and Community Login
Date: 2007-04-20 05:37:30
Lists: pgsql-general

I was attempting to get info to answer a question on this mailing list.
I found a document that sounded appropriate here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.71. Color me dumb, but I can't
figure a way to download the document "Apache 2.0, Tomcat 5.5, WARs &
PostgreSQL 8.1 JDBC DataSources on Windows XP". When I click on the
link to the document, it just brings me back to the same page.

So then I figured perhaps I needed a community login. So I created one
3 or 4 days ago, but I'm still waiting for the confirmation email to
arrive. Is that server stuck?

--
Guy Rouillier