Re: Technical Documentation and Community Login

From: George Weaver <gweaver(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Technical Documentation and Community Login
Date: 2007-04-20 12:21:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Original Message From Guy Rouillier

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.71. Color me dumb, but I can't
> figure a way to download the document "Apache 2.0, Tomcat 5.5, WARs &
> PostgreSQL 8.1 JDBC DataSources on Windows XP". When I click on the link
> to the document, it just brings me back to the same page.

If you back up the url chain to Community Generated Articles, Guides, and
Documentation you will be taken to the following page:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.2

If you follow the Apache 2.0, Tomcat 5.5, WARs & PostgreSQL 8.1 JDBC
DataSources on Windows link at the bottom under Web Development you should
be able to access the articles your interested in.

Regards,
George