Re: Special role for subscriptions

From: Evgeniy Efimkin <efimkin(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Cc: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Дмитрий Сарафанников <dsarafan(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>, Андрей Бородин <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>, Владимир Бородин <root(at)simply(dot)name>
Date: 2019-03-12 14:54:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!
I think it's good idea to able create subscription for database owner, but owner do not have permission on all tables in database.
At the begging Stephen Frost said about table filter at subscription side.
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20181106215244.GH18594%40tamriel.snowman.net
I can add additional check in create subscription for database owner.
--------
Efimkin Evgeny