tsearch2: pg8.1 to pg8.2

From: Rick Schumeyer <rschumeyer(at)ieee(dot)org>
To: pgsql general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: tsearch2: pg8.1 to pg8.2
Date: 2006-12-07 21:29:07
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to copy a database that uses tsearch2 from pg8.1 to pg8.2.

All I did to install tsearch2 was cd to the contrib/tsearch2 directory,
then make, make install.

I then dumped the database from pg8.1 and used psql -f filename db to
load in into pg8.2.

Attempting a query gives an error:

lib2=# select * from item where idxTitle @@ to_tsquery('default', 'money');
ERROR: No dictionary with name 'en_stem'

Is there a document that describes the necessary steps to convert to the
upgraded tsearch2?