[Pljava-dev] newbie sqlj.install_jar problem

From: alphamalick at hotmail(dot)com (Alpha Malick)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] newbie sqlj.install_jar problem
Date: 2006-11-10 16:52:35
Lists: pljava-dev

Thanks a lot Mark!
Actually, i did like you, using the #2 option as suggested by the wiki.
After that i managed to run the deployer, and it generated the tables in
my database, like i said earlier.
The problem here is with command
select sqlj.install_jar('file:///opt/app/sqlj.jar','sqlj',true);

this is where the error happens!
I am going to try with java 1.5.0_09

thanks
Alpha