Re: No credit for translators?

From: Dennis Björklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: Pavlo Golub <pavlo(dot)golub(at)gmail(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: No credit for translators?
Date: 2023-03-11 07:14:02
Lists: pgsql-translators

Sounds like a workable way to keep track of the persons involved in a
release.

Just parsing the commit logs of the translation repo would give some
names but maybe not all. On the other hand the current list in the
release notes is probably produced by parsing the PG commits and those
can also be from a group of persons represented by a single individual.

I don't know how testers are included in the current list and where that
data come from.

/Dennis