[Pljava-dev] Error trapping help

From: scottpetersen at softhome(dot)net (Scott Petersen)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Error trapping help
Date: 2006-09-25 16:14:00
Lists: pljava-dev

Thanks for the prompt reply Thomas. That really helped. I now get the
following stack trace:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.JRXmlDigesterFactory.configureDigester(JRXmlDigesterFactory.java:151)
at
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.JRXmlDigesterFactory.createDigester(JRXmlDigesterFactory.java:831)
at
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.JRXmlLoader.load(JRXmlLoader.java:202)
at com.OpenERP.JasperReportsIntro.fubar(JasperReportsIntro.java:79)
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: read on C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\8.1\data\jasperreports.properties
at
org.postgresql.pljava.internal.Backend$1.assertPermission(Backend.java:176)
at
org.postgresql.pljava.internal.Backend$PLJavaSecurityManager.nonRecursiveCheck(Backend.java:111)
at
org.postgresql.pljava.internal.Backend$PLJavaSecurityManager.checkPermission(Backend.java:89)
at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(Unknown Source)
at java.io.File.exists(Unknown Source)
at java.io.Win32FileSystem.canonicalize(Unknown Source)
at java.io.File.getCanonicalPath(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FilePermission$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FilePermission.init(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FilePermission.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(Unknown Source)
at java.io.File.exists(Unknown Source)
at
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRLoader.getFileInputStream(JRLoader.java:499)
at
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRLoader.getLocationInputStream(JRLoader.java:471)
at
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRProperties.loadProperties(JRProperties.java:266)
at
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRProperties.initProperties(JRProperties.java:170)
at
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRProperties.<clinit>(JRProperties.java:156)
... 4 more

Any additional ideas would be appreciated.

Scott.