[Pljava-dev] Patch for SQLOutput implementation

From: schabi at logix-tt(dot)com (Markus Schaber)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Patch for SQLOutput implementation
Date: 2006-09-23 10:36:00
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi, Thomas,

Thomas Hallgren wrote:

> I looked at it and it looks fine. If you want to do some more work on
> it, then I'll wait until Monday applying it. Are you planning to look at
> the C-code as well? You seem to know how to keep your bits in order :-)

I'd like to build and test it, if you don't have time to do so. At
least, I want to make sure to not have confused big and little endian,
as I tend to do from time to time. :-)

I'm definitely planning to look into the C code. However, I might need
some time to understand the "inner workings", and there's some higher
priority work on my table, so it might take a few days.

Thanks,
Markus