[Pljava-dev] JNI_CreateJavaVM

From: lyle at lcrcomputer(dot)net (Lyle Giese)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] JNI_CreateJavaVM
Date: 2006-09-18 20:12:14
Lists: pljava-dev

As far as I can tell, I am following these instructions to the letter,
but no go. What specifically is the make process looking for that it
can not find that would cause this? I susposse it's quite possible that
I am pointing this to the wrong directories.

I will also try on Wednesday to get another person here in our
department to look over what I have done to look for typos or other issues.

Thanks,
Lyle