Re: regarding bdr extension

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Durgamahesh Manne <maheshpostgres9(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: andreas(at)a-kretschmer(dot)de, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: regarding bdr extension
Date: 2018-10-02 13:29:16
Lists: pgsql-general

On 10/1/18 9:00 AM, Durgamahesh Manne wrote:

>  Hi  sir
>
> * Since you are on Ubuntu why not use the PGDG repo?:
>
>  in my company env  i am using pg installer to manage the postgres servers

You have not said, but I am going to guess you are talking about
Postgres Installer from 2nd Quadrant. I could not find any docs on it,
but they do have an email for asking questions:

pginstaller(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com

> does this pgdg repository useful for configuration of bdr v3 ?

BDR is a third party extension from 2nd Quadrant, they would be the ones
to ask about configuring.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com