[Pljava-dev] Followup, regarding ResultSet _new in triggers and Tada Wiki

From: mark81 at gmail(dot)com (Mark Mitchell)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Followup, regarding ResultSet _new in triggers and Tada Wiki
Date: 2006-10-18 11:38:36
Lists: pljava-dev

Btw, the pljava wiki has been down the last couple days:

(http://wiki.tada.se/wiki/display/pljava/Triggers for example)

I had mentioned in my previous message about closing the _new
ResultSet (from TriggerData.getNew()) to try to stop my slow memory
leak problem. Turns out that actually prevented my updateObjects from
taking affect - so I took it back out, assuming we are not supposed to
close that ResultSet. From the examples it looked like that was the
intended behaviour anyways -- not to close _new.

-Mark