Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted

From: Thomas Hallgren <thomas(at)tada(dot)se>
To: Gurjeet Singh <singh(dot)gurjeet(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Douglas McNaught <doug(at)mcnaught(dot)org>
Subject: Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted
Date: 2006-05-17 05:21:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Some users of PL/Java make use of a non-default connection from within a Trigger in order to
do this. In essence, they load the client JDBC package into the backend to let the backend
as such become a client. The second connection is then maintained for the lifetime of the
first. Perhaps not the most efficient way of doing it but it works.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren