Re: Does this look ethical to you?

From: Tony Caduto <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: brew(at)theMode(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Does this look ethical to you?
Date: 2006-01-24 04:02:31
Lists: pgsql-general

brew(at)theMode(dot)com wrote:

> Well, since the page is gone already I'd say both parties seem to be
> playing fair.
>
> Good deal!
>
> brew

I don't know about that, the link is still there, it just gives a error
of No input file specified, which just indicates the index.php in
http://pgsql.navicat.com/PG_Lightning_Admin/ is gone or having a problem.

I asked them nicely to remove it within 24 hours, so we shall see.

Thanks again for the input.

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design