[Pgbuildfarm-members] more varied platforms - call for help

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: [Pgbuildfarm-members] more varied platforms - call for help
Date: 2005-10-17 22:09:05
Lists: buildfarm-members

People,

Tom Lane, who is really our principal buildfarm customer, has expressed
concern that we don't have enough coverage, especially of non-Intel, non
fooBSD/Linux/Windows, non-gcc platforms.

If you know of or have access to some of the less common platforms
(anything outside the above, really) please consider getting it into the
buildfarm. If it's somebody else's machine and you need assistance from
me in the form of a request, please email me. I am especially interested
in the larger platforms, as postgres is tending very much to head in the
direction of the enterprise class RDBMS. Big iron and large Unix
platforms would be very welcome.

If you need a hint of what we might need, look at our supported
platforms list on
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/supported-platforms.html

The complete list of buildfarm members and their recent reporting dates
is on the members web page, at
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_members.pl this page can now be
sorted by the various items.

thanks for your help