[Pgbuildfarm-members] tighter sanity schecks for dirty repos

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: [Pgbuildfarm-members] tighter sanity schecks for dirty repos
Date: 2005-09-25 15:00:51
Lists: buildfarm-members

People,

I have just committed rev 1.49 of run_build.pl, which attempts to
tighten the sanity checks for dirty repos somewhat. Essentially, there
are 2 changes. First, if we are doing a vpath build, at the end of a run
we remove the files such builds unfortunately leave in the source repo.
These files are all listed in .cvsignore files, which is how we know
about them. Second, if we are using the update cvs method, we abort of
CVS reports finding any files it doesn't know about (i.e. on lines
beginning with a ?).

I should appreciate any test reports before I cut a new release. You can
download this from
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/pgbuildfarm/client-code/run_build.pl?rev=1.49&content-type=text/plain

cheers

andrew