Re: Windows + IP6 progress

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Chuck McDevitt <cmcdevitt(at)greenplum(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Windows + IP6 progress
Date: 2005-08-18 23:44:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The mingw header has pretty much this with WINSOCK_API_LINKAGE IN OUT
and FAR dissolved away.

The standard test complains about it being an unresolved reference when
it is declared as "char getaddrinfo (); ". If we remove that and instead
include the header the test passes. I have no idea why that should be
the case for this function and not for others.

cheers

andrew