[Pljava-dev] A couple PL/Java questions

From: whalesuit at bonbon(dot)net (Eric E)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] A couple PL/Java questions
Date: 2005-05-20 22:32:03
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,
I've been looking at PL/Java, and I'm pretty impressed so far. I'm
still unclear on a couple things:
1) Is is possible to write Java code directly embedded in the function
are is all code in .jar files found in the classpath?
2) Is it possible to write a PL/Java function that returns a tuple with
the number of of elements determined at runtime (to be used with a
SELECT * from myfunc(arg); )?

Thanks,

Eric