[Pljava-dev] Embeding JPOX in Postgresql using pljava ?

From: jmdiazlr at yahoo(dot)com (Juan Manuel Diaz Lara)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Embeding JPOX in Postgresql using pljava ?
Date: 2005-05-20 19:00:13
Lists: pljava-dev

I think it would be nice to use JDO to write stored procedures and triggers, in general I think it is posible with a new type of connection that map transaction to savepoints at begi(), commi() or rollback() methods.

I am not expert to do this, only thinking that this could be a good feature, so that java developers could write and test procedures at the client side, with the power of JDO and then move their algorithms to the back end. This developers sould not know about sql to write database server code.

Thanks