[Pgbuildfarm-members] news

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: [Pgbuildfarm-members] news
Date: 2005-03-28 03:26:40
Lists: buildfarm-members

A few items:

I spent some time today updating the bug tracker with the features,
approving a few new members, updating the mailing list, and cleaning up
a few members that aren't reporting results. I will cut a new release
soon. If you're interested, please review the features tracker on
pgfoundry and make any comments you think are appropriate.

Jim Buttafuoco is going to help me a bit with the code, expecially on
the web/db side.

Both Jim and Magnus Hagander are going to provide Windows hosts for
buildfarm, which we have badly needed. Pervasive were approached to help
with this, but they went rather quiet, so not having to rely on them is
a good thing.

cheers

andrew