Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] news

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] news
Date: 2005-03-28 05:54:03
Lists: buildfarm-members

Andrew,

> Both Jim and Magnus Hagander are going to provide Windows hosts for
> buildfarm, which we have badly needed. Pervasive were approached to help
> with this, but they went rather quiet, so not having to rely on them is
> a good thing.

I also asked SourceForge and OSDL. They don't have any Windows machines.

I do have an elderly Windows laptop which is used by my intern for data entry
tasks, and runs Win2K Pro. I'm happy to turn it over to the buildfarm, but
would need someone to talk me though setting up the Windows build
environment, from scratch.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions