[Pljava-dev] Limitation in statement parameters

From: thomas(dot)hallgren at frameworx(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Limitation in statement parameters
Date: 2004-08-17 06:03:16
Lists: pljava-dev

Mario,
You reported three problems:

1. Parameter limitation due to the use of single char (entered as bug #907)
2. Default connection string cannot have ending colon (entered as bug #908)
3. Unreferenced symbols when using PostgreSQL 7.4.3

Since I know that you compiled from CVS HEAD earlier, I though I'd
inform you that I've delivered fixes to all your issues. Please let me
know if you run into any other problems.

Regards,

Thomas Hallgren