[Pljava-dev] static variables

From: olarte(dot)andres at gmail(dot)com (Andres Olarte)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] static variables
Date: 2007-03-13 17:51:54
Lists: pljava-dev

Why thread safe? As far as I understand the architecture of pljava,
every connection has it's private JVM, therefore each tread (or
connection) will access each own variable. Since I don't want to
share the private static variable among connections, it should work.
Anybody has any experience with this?