Re: One PG process eating more than 40GB of RAM and getting killed by OOM

From: Jean-Christophe Boggio <postgresql(at)thefreecat(dot)org>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: One PG process eating more than 40GB of RAM and getting killed by OOM
Date: 2023-10-14 06:50:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Tom,

Le 14/10/2023 à 00:39, Tom Lane a écrit :
> Thanks for sending the data. I'm not observing any leak on current > Postgres, and after checking the commit log I realized that your >
symptoms look mighty like this previous report: > [...] > So I think the
answer for you is "update to Postgres 14.9".
You are right. I thought I always used the latest version but updates
were deactivated...

Sorry for wasting your time, after upgrade, everything is working perfectly.

Have a nice day,

JC