Re: Create function statement with insert statement

From: Christoph Haller <ch(at)rodos(dot)fzk(dot)de>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: susan(at)hexworx(dot)com
Subject: Re: Create function statement with insert statement
Date: 2003-03-14 15:05:29
Lists: pgsql-sql

> Hi Chris,
>
> Thanks for your efforts but seems like something very odd is going on
> because even though I commented out the constraints I still received
the
> parse errors.
>
> I searched the archives but looked for references to triggers and
functions
> rather than parse errors.
>
> Regards

Susan,

Could you check if the SQL procedural language is available at all by

select * from pg_language ;
lanname | lanispl | lanpltrusted | lanplcallfoid | lanvalidator |
lanacl

sql | f | t | 0 | 2248 | {=U}

internal | f | f | 0 | 2246 | {=}
c | f | f | 0 | 2247 | {=}
(3 rows)

These three should show up by default; Maybe somebody dropped it
accidentally.

Regards, Christoph