Re: jdbc Batch update stack trace

From: Barry Lind <blind(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Mario Rodriguez Villanea <mrodriguez(at)AVANTICATEC(dot)NET>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jdbc Batch update stack trace
Date: 2003-03-13 22:32:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Mario,

In looking at the code a bit here is one thing you can look at. The
exception you are getting back is a nested exception. SQLException has
a getNextException() method. If you call that on this exception you
will have the real exception that is causing the failure.

thanks,
--Barry

PS. I will check in a fix that improves the below error message a bit.