Re: Batch update error

From: Barry Lind <blind(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Mario Rodriguez Villanea <mrodriguez(at)AVANTICATEC(dot)NET>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Batch update error
Date: 2003-03-13 22:13:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Mario,

Can you provide a test case the demonstrates the problem? In general
the batch update functionality works. At least it passes the regression
tests defined in org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.BatchExecuteTest.java. We
need to understand what you are doing differently that is causing the
problem.

thanks,
--Barry