Problem when starting postgres

From: "Helbling Julien" <Julien(dot)Helbling(at)cpln(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem when starting postgres
Date: 2006-01-10 07:47:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have postgres 8.1.1 running on Windows Server 2003. I don't know why
my server did stop and now I'm not able anymore to start the server.

When I start the server, the service start and shut down immediately.
Nothing is written in the log file. I did check the *.conf files and
everything looks OK.

Did anybody already had this problem ? Does anybody have an idea to deal
with this problem ?

Thanks !

jh0483